Subject: [PATCH 0/9] Netfilter updates for net-next

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 19:50:17 +0200

Hi,

The following patchset contains Netfilter updates for net-next
to extend ctnetlink and the flowtable infrastructure:

1) Extend ctnetlink kernel side netlink dump filtering capabilities,
   from Romain Bellan.

2) Generalise the flowtable hook parser to take a hook list.

3) Pass a hook list to the flowtable hook registration/unregistration.

4) Add a helper function to release the flowtable hook list.

5) Update the flowtable event notifier to pass a flowtable hook list.

6) Allow users to add new devices to an existing flowtables.

7) Allow users to remove devices to an existing flowtables.

8) Allow for registering a flowtable with no initial devices.

Please, pull these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf-next.git

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit 626a83238e6a63d88a5b5291febe797b244b5f18:

  net: dsa: felix: accept VLAN config regardless of bridge VLAN awareness state (2020-05-27 11:39:58 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf-next.git HEAD

for you to fetch changes up to 5b6743fb2c2a1fcb31c8b227558f537095dbece4:

  netfilter: nf_tables: skip flowtable hooknum and priority on device updates (2020-05-27 22:20:35 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Pablo Neira Ayuso (8):
      netfilter: nf_tables: generalise flowtable hook parsing
      netfilter: nf_tables: pass hook list to nft_{un,}register_flowtable_net_hooks()
      netfilter: nf_tables: add nft_flowtable_hooks_destroy()
      netfilter: nf_tables: pass hook list to flowtable event notifier
      netfilter: nf_tables: add devices to existing flowtable
      netfilter: nf_tables: delete devices from flowtable
      netfilter: nf_tables: allow to register flowtable with no devices
      netfilter: nf_tables: skip flowtable hooknum and priority on device updates

Romain Bellan (1):
      netfilter: ctnetlink: add kernel side filtering for dump

 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_l4proto.h       |   6 +-
 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h                  |   7 +
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter/nfnetlink_conntrack.h |   9 +
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c                  |  19 +-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_netlink.c               | 334 ++++++++++++++++++---
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_icmp.c            |  40 ++-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_icmpv6.c          |  42 ++-
 net/netfilter/nf_internals.h                       |  17 ++
 net/netfilter/nf_tables_api.c                      | 333 ++++++++++++++++----
 9 files changed, 670 insertions(+), 137 deletions(-)