Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] hinic: add some ethtool ops support

From: Luo bin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 14:20:10 +0800

patch #1: support to set and get pause params with
          "ethtool -A/a" cmd
patch #2: support to set and get irq coalesce params with
          "ethtool -C/c" cmd
patch #3: support to do self test with "ethtool -t" cmd
patch #4: support to identify physical device with "ethtool -p" cmd
patch #5: support to get eeprom information with "ethtool -m" cmd

Luo bin (5):
  hinic: add support to set and get pause params
  hinic: add support to set and get irq coalesce
  hinic: add self test support
  hinic: add support to identify physical device
  hinic: add support to get eeprom information

 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_dev.h |  14 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_ethtool.c | 681 +++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_hw_dev.c  |  66 ++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_hw_dev.h  |  31 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_hw_io.h   |  10 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_hw_mgmt.h |   7 +-
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_main.c    | 104 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_port.c    | 203 ++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_port.h    |  99 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_rx.c  |  58 +-
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_sriov.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_tx.c  |  80 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_tx.h  |   2 +
 13 files changed, 1348 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1