Subject: [PATCH net v4 0/3] esp, ah: improve crypto algorithm selections

From: Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:14:34 -0700

This series consolidates and modernizes the lists of crypto algorithms
that are selected by the IPsec kconfig options, and adds CRYPTO_SEQIV
since it no longer gets selected automatically by other things.

See previous discussion at
https://lkml.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/T/#u

Changed v3 => v4:
  - Don't say that AH is "NOT RECOMMENDED" by RFC 8221.
  - Updated commit messages (added Acked-by tags, fixed a bad Fixes tag,
    added some more explanation to patch 3).

Eric Biggers (3):
  esp, ah: consolidate the crypto algorithm selections
  esp: select CRYPTO_SEQIV
  esp, ah: modernize the crypto algorithm selections

 net/ipv4/Kconfig | 34 ++++++++++++++++++----------------
 net/ipv6/Kconfig | 34 ++++++++++++++++++----------------
 net/xfrm/Kconfig | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

base-commit: 89dc68533b190117e1a2fb4298d88b96b3580abf
-- 
2.26.2