Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v2 00/11] RAW format dumps through RDMAtool

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:39:55 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v2:
 * Converted to specific nldev ops for RAW.
 * Rebased on top of v5.8-rc1.
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]
 * Maor dropped controversial change to dummy interface.
v0:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

The following series adds support to get the RDMA resource data in RAW
format. The main motivation for doing this is to enable vendors to return
the entire QP/CQ/MR data without a need from the vendor to set each
field separately.

Thanks

Maor Gottlieb (11):
  net/mlx5: Export resource dump interface
  net/mlx5: Add support in query QP, CQ and MKEY segments
  RDMA/core: Don't call fill_res_entry for PD
  RDMA: Add dedicated MR resource tracker function
  RDMA: Add a dedicated CQ resource tracker function
  RDMA: Add dedicated QP resource tracker function
  RDMA: Add dedicated CM_ID resource tracker function
  RDMA: Add support to dump resource tracker in RAW format
  RDMA/mlx5: Add support to get QP resource in RAW format
  RDMA/mlx5: Add support to get CQ resource in RAW format
  RDMA/mlx5: Add support to get MR resource in RAW format

 drivers/infiniband/core/device.c              |  10 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/nldev.c               | 176 +++++++++++-------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/iw_cxgb4.h        |   7 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/provider.c        |  11 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/restrack.c        |  24 +--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h   |   4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_main.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_restrack.c |  14 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |   7 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |   9 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/restrack.c         | 105 +++++++++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/rsc_dump.c        |   6 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/rsc_dump.h        |  33 +---
 .../diag => include/linux/mlx5}/rsc_dump.h    |  25 +--
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h                       |  13 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/rdma_netlink.h              |   8 +
 16 files changed, 264 insertions(+), 190 deletions(-)
 copy {drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag => include/linux/mlx5}/rsc_dump.h (68%)

--
2.26.2