Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] Marvell mvpp2 improvements

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:20:47 +0100

Hi,

This series primarily cleans up mvpp2, but also fixes a left-over from
91a208f2185a ("net: phylink: propagate resolved link config via
mac_link_up()").

Patch 1 introduces some port helpers:
  mvpp2_port_supports_xlg() - does the port support the XLG MAC
  mvpp2_port_supports_rgmii() - does the port support RGMII modes

Patch 2 introduces mvpp2_phylink_to_port(), rather than having repeated
  open coding of container_of().

Patch 3 introduces mvpp2_modify(), which reads-modifies-writes a
  register - I've converted the phylink specific code to use this
  helper.

Patch 4 moves the hardware control of the pause modes from
  mvpp2_xlg_config() (which is called via the phylink_config method)
  to mvpp2_mac_link_up() - a change that was missed in the above
  referenced commit.

v2: remove "inline" in patch 2.

 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c | 163 +++++++++++++-----------
 1 file changed, 88 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!