Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next v1 0/4] RAW format dumps through RDMAtool

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:40:08 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * Kernel part was accepted, so this series has correct SHA for the
   kernel header update patch.
 * Aligned implementation to the final kernel solution of query
   interface.
v0:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

The following series adds support to get the RDMA resource data in RAW
format. The main motivation for doing this is to enable vendors to
return the entire QP/CQ/MR data without a need from the vendor to set
each field separately.

Thanks

Maor Gottlieb (4):
  rdma: update uapi headers
  rdma: Add support to get QP in raw format
  rdma: Add support to get CQ in raw format
  rdma: Add support to get MR in raw format

 man/man8/rdma-resource.8              |  5 +++++
 man/man8/rdma.8                       |  4 ++++
 rdma/include/uapi/rdma/rdma_netlink.h |  8 +++++++
 rdma/rdma.c                           | 10 +++++++--
 rdma/rdma.h                           |  7 +++++--
 rdma/res-cq.c                         | 20 ++++++++++++++++--
 rdma/res-mr.c                         | 21 +++++++++++++++++--
 rdma/res-qp.c                         | 20 ++++++++++++++++--
 rdma/res.h                            | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 rdma/utils.c                          | 20 ++++++++++++++++++
 10 files changed, 130 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2