Subject: [PATCH net-next v4 02/10] udp_tunnel: re-number the offload tunnel types

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:42:45 -0700

Make it possible to use tunnel types as flags more easily.
There doesn't appear to be any user using the type as an
array index, so this should make no difference.

Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
---
 include/net/udp_tunnel.h | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/include/net/udp_tunnel.h b/include/net/udp_tunnel.h
index e7312ceb2794..0615e25f041c 100644
--- a/include/net/udp_tunnel.h
+++ b/include/net/udp_tunnel.h
@@ -106,9 +106,9 @@ void setup_udp_tunnel_sock(struct net *net, struct socket *sock,
  * call this function to perform Tx offloads on outgoing traffic.
  */
 enum udp_parsable_tunnel_type {
-	UDP_TUNNEL_TYPE_VXLAN,		/* RFC 7348 */
-	UDP_TUNNEL_TYPE_GENEVE,		/* draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve */
-	UDP_TUNNEL_TYPE_VXLAN_GPE,	/* draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe */
+	UDP_TUNNEL_TYPE_VXLAN	  = BIT(0), /* RFC 7348 */
+	UDP_TUNNEL_TYPE_GENEVE	  = BIT(1), /* draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve */
+	UDP_TUNNEL_TYPE_VXLAN_GPE = BIT(2), /* draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe */
 };
 
 struct udp_tunnel_info {
-- 
2.26.2