Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2020-07-13

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:21:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2020-07-13

for you to fetch changes up to dc7bd30b97aac8a97eccef0ffe31f6cefb6e2c3e:

  mt76: mt7615: fix EEPROM buffer size (2020-06-23 11:43:41 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.8

First set of fixes for v5.8. Various important fixes for iwlwifi and
mt76.

iwlwifi

* fix sleeping under RCU

* fix a kernel crash when using compressed firmware images

mt76

* tx queueing fixes for mt7615/22/63

* locking fix

* fix a crash during watchdog reset

* fix memory leaks

----------------------------------------------------------------
Felix Fietkau (2):
      mt76: mt76x02: do not access uninitialized NAPI structs
      mt76: mt7615: fix EEPROM buffer size

Jiri Slaby (1):
      iwlwifi: fix crash in iwl_dbg_tlv_alloc_trigger

Johannes Berg (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't call iwl_mvm_free_inactive_queue() under RCU

Kalle Valo (1):
      Merge tag 'mt76-for-kvalo-2020-06-07' of https://github.com/nbd168/wireless

Lorenzo Bianconi (5):
      mt76: add missing lock configuring coverage class
      mt76: mt7615: fix lmac queue debugsfs entry
      mt76: mt7615: fix hw queue mapping
      mt76: overwrite qid for non-bufferable mgmt frames
      mt76: mt7663u: fix memory leaks in mt7663u_probe

 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-dbg-tlv.c   | 16 +++++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       |  8 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h          |  1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/main.c   |  2 ++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/debugfs.c    |  9 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/dma.c    |  9 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/eeprom.c |  3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/eeprom.h |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.c    | 20 ++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.h    | 15 ---------
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/main.c   |  4 +++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mmio.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mt7615.h | 30 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb.c    | 13 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_mmio.c  |  5 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/main.c   |  3 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/tx.c            |  7 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/usb.c           | 39 ++++++++++++++--------
 18 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)