Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/12] udp_tunnel: NIC RX port offload infrastructure

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:30:25 -0700

Hi!

This set of patches converts further drivers to use the new
infrastructure to UDP tunnel port offload merged in
commit 0ea460474d70 ("Merge branch 'udp_tunnel-add-NIC-RX-port-offload-infrastructure'").

Jakub Kicinski (12):
  nfp: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  be2net: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  xgbe: switch to more generic VxLAN detection
  xgbe: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  bnx2x: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  cxgb4: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  enic: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  liquidio: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  liquidio_vf: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  fm10k: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  qede: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra
  qlcnic: convert to new udp_tunnel_nic infra

 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-drv.c      | 273 +++---------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-main.c     |  12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe.h          |  13 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x.h   |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h   |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c  | 136 ++-------
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_main.c   |  59 ++--
 .../ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_vf_main.c    |  59 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4.h    |   2 -
 .../net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c   | 108 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_main.c   | 105 +++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be.h        |   5 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_main.c   | 198 +++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k.h      |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_main.c |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_netdev.c   | 164 ++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_pci.c  |   4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net.h  |   5 -
 .../ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net_common.c   | 126 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede.h       |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_filter.c    | 142 +++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_main.c  |  18 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic.h   |   7 +-
 .../ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_83xx_init.c |  31 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_main.c  |  64 ++--
 25 files changed, 393 insertions(+), 1174 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2