Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/3] Create UMR with relaxed ordering

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:52:45 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

ConnectX-7 supports setting relaxed ordering read/write mkey attribute by UMR,
indicated by new HCA capabilities, so extend mlx5_ib driver to configure
UMR control segment based on those capabilities.

Thanks

Meir Lichtinger (3):
  RDMA/mlx5: ConnectX-7 new capabilities to set relaxed ordering by UMR
  RDMA/mlx5: Use MLX5_SET macro instead of local structure
  RDMA/mlx5: Set mkey relaxed ordering by UMR with ConnectX-7

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h | 18 +++-----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/wr.c      | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h          |  5 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h        |  4 +-
 4 files changed, 63 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2