Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2020-07-24

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:03:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit dc7bd30b97aac8a97eccef0ffe31f6cefb6e2c3e:

  mt76: mt7615: fix EEPROM buffer size (2020-06-23 11:43:41 +0300)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2020-07-24

for you to fetch changes up to 1cfd3426ef989b83fa6176490a38777057e57f6c:

  ath10k: Fix NULL pointer dereference in AHB device probe (2020-07-20 20:23:48 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.8

Second set of fixes for v5.8, and hopefully also the last. Three
important regressions fixed.

ath9k

* fix a regression which broke support for all ath9k usb devices

ath10k

* fix a regression which broke support for all QCA4019 AHB devices

iwlwifi

* fix a regression which broke support for some Killer Wireless-AC 1550 cards

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alessio Bonfiglio (1):
      iwlwifi: Make some Killer Wireless-AC 1550 cards work again

Hauke Mehrtens (1):
      ath10k: Fix NULL pointer dereference in AHB device probe

Mark O'Donovan (1):
      ath9k: Fix regression with Atheros 9271

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/ahb.c         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/pci.c         | 78 +++++++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hif_usb.c      |  4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c |  2 +
 4 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)