Subject: [RFC PATCH iproute2-next 0/3] Global per-type support for QP counters

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:20:08 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is complimentary part of kernel series [1] that extends netlink
interface to allow automatic binding of QP counters based on their type,
in very similar manner to already existing per-PID ability.

Thanks

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]

Mark Zhang (3):
  rdma: update uapi headers
  rdma: Add "PID" criteria support for statistic counter auto mode
  rdma: Document the new "pid" criteria for auto mode

 man/man8/rdma-statistic.8             | 23 +++++--
 rdma/include/uapi/rdma/rdma_netlink.h |  2 +-
 rdma/res-cmid.c                       |  6 --
 rdma/res.c                            |  6 ++
 rdma/res.h                            |  2 +-
 rdma/stat.c                           | 95 ++++++++++++++++++++-------
 6 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2