Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] net: lan78xx: fix NULL deref and memory leak

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:10:28 +0200

The first two patches fix a NULL-pointer dereference at probe that can
be triggered by a malicious device and a small transfer-buffer memory
leak, respectively.

For another subsystem I would have marked them:

	Cc: [email-masked]	# 4.3

The third one replaces the driver's current broken endpoint lookup
helper, which could end up accepting incomplete interfaces and whose
results weren't even useeren
Johan

Johan Hovold (3):
  net: lan78xx: add missing endpoint sanity check
  net: lan78xx: fix transfer-buffer memory leak
  net: lan78xx: replace bogus endpoint lookup

 drivers/net/usb/lan78xx.c | 113 +++++++++++---------------------------
 1 file changed, 31 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2