Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] udp_tunnel: convert mlx5 to the new udp_tunnel infrastructure

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:46:04 -0700

This set converts mlx5 to the new infrastructure.

We need a small amount of special handling as mlx5 expects IANA VXLAN
port to always be programmed into the device. ethtool will show such
ports in a separate, type-less, fake table, at the end:

Tunnel information for eth0:
  UDP port table 0: 
    Size: 7
    Types: vxlan
    No entries
  UDP port table 1: 
    Size: 1
    Types: none (static entries)
    Entries (1):
        port 4789, vxlan

Saeed - this should apply on top of net-next, independently of
the Intel patches, would you mind taking this in for testing
and review? I'll post the netdevsim & test once Intel patches
re-emerge.

v2: - don't disable the offload on reprs in patch #2.

Jakub Kicinski (2):
  udp_tunnel: add the ability to hard-code IANA VXLAN
  mlx5: convert to new udp_tunnel infrastructure

 Documentation/networking/ethtool-netlink.rst  |  3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h  |  2 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 88 ++-----------------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c  |  6 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/vxlan.c   | 87 +++++++++---------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/vxlan.h   |  6 +-
 include/net/udp_tunnel.h                      |  5 ++
 net/ethtool/tunnels.c                         | 69 +++++++++++++--
 net/ipv4/udp_tunnel_nic.c                     |  7 ++
 9 files changed, 130 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2