Subject: [PATCH V1 net-next 0/3] Enhance current features in ena driver

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 14:21:27 +0000

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>

This series adds the following:
* Exposes new device stats using ethtool.
* Adds and exposes the stats of xdp TX queues through ethtool.

Sameeh Jubran (3):
  net: ena: ethtool: Add new device statistics
  net: ena: ethtool: add stats printing to XDP queues
  net: ena: xdp: add queue counters for xdp actions

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h |  37 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c        |  19 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h        |   9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c    | 158 +++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c     |  45 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h     |   9 ++
 6 files changed, 230 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.6