Subject: [PATCH net-next] net: stmmac: fix failed to suspend if phy based WOL is enabled

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 16:56:47 +0800

With the latest net-next tree, if test suspend/resume after enabling
WOL, we get error as below:

[  487.086365] dpm_run_callback(): mdio_bus_suspend+0x0/0x30 returns -16
[  487.086375] PM: Device stmmac-0:00 failed to suspend: error -16

-16 means -EBUSY, this is because I didn't enable wakeup of the correct
device when implementing phy based WOL feature. To be honest, I caught
the issue when implementing phy based WOL and then fix it locally, but
forgot to amend the phy based wol patch. Today, I found the issue by
testing net-next tree.

Signed-off-by: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c
index 05d63963fdb7..ac5e8cc5fb9f 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c
@@ -625,7 +625,7 @@ static int stmmac_set_wol(struct net_device *dev, struct ethtool_wolinfo *wol)
 		int ret = phylink_ethtool_set_wol(priv->phylink, wol);
 
 		if (!ret)
-			device_set_wakeup_enable(&dev->dev, !!wol->wolopts);
+			device_set_wakeup_enable(priv->device, !!wol->wolopts);
 		return ret;
 	}
 
-- 
2.28.0