Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next 0/3] Global per-type support for QP counters

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 11:49:06 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
 * Update first patch to latest rdma_netlink.h file.
 * Drop RFC, the kernel part was accepted.
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This is complimentary part of kernel series [1] that extends netlink
interface to allow automatic binding of QP counters based on their type,
in very similar manner to already existing per-PID ability.

Thanks

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]

Mark Zhang (3):
  rdma: update uapi headers
  rdma: Add "PID" criteria support for statistic counter auto mode
  rdma: Document the new "pid" criteria for auto mode

 man/man8/rdma-statistic.8             | 23 +++++--
 rdma/include/uapi/rdma/rdma_netlink.h |  9 +--
 rdma/res-cmid.c                       |  6 --
 rdma/res.c                            |  6 ++
 rdma/res.h                            |  2 +-
 rdma/stat.c                           | 95 ++++++++++++++++++++-------
 6 files changed, 102 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2