Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-next-2020-08-04

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 11:14:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net-next tree, more info below. Please let me know if
there are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit dfecd3e00cd32b2a6d1cfdb30b513dd42575ada3:

  Merge branch 'net-dsa-mv88e6xxx-port-mtu-support' (2020-07-24 20:03:28 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next.git tags/wireless-drivers-next-2020-08-04

for you to fetch changes up to 2cfd71f1a43e9e1053db6c84f2dc33fe88128f67:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git (2020-08-04 14:02:54 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers-next patches for v5.9

Second set of patches for v5.9. mt76 has most of patches this time.
Otherwise it's just smaller fixes and cleanups to other drivers.

There was a major conflict in mt76 driver between wireless-drivers and
wireless-drivers-next. I solved that by merging the former to the
latter.

Major changes:

rtw88

* add support for ieee80211_ops::change_interface

* add support for enabling and disabling beacon

* add debugfs file for testing h2c

mt76

* ARP filter offload for 7663

* runtime power management for 7663

* testmode support for mfg calibration

* support for more channels

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ajay Singh (1):
      wilc1000: Move wilc1000 SDIO ID's from driver source to common header file

Alexander A. Klimov (4):
      prism54: Replace HTTP links with HTTPS ones
      ipw2x00: Replace HTTP links with HTTPS ones
      b43: Replace HTTP links with HTTPS ones
      b43legacy: Replace HTTP links with HTTPS ones

Andy Shevchenko (1):
      rtlwifi: btcoex: use %*ph to print small buffer

Christophe JAILLET (4):
      p54: switch from 'pci_' to 'dma_' API
      prism54: switch from 'pci_' to 'dma_' API
      ipw2100: Use GFP_KERNEL instead of GFP_ATOMIC in some memory allocation
      ipw2x00: switch from 'pci_' to 'dma_' API

Colin Ian King (1):
      rtlwifi: btcoex: remove redundant initialization of variables ant_num and single_ant_path

Dan Carpenter (1):
      mt76: mt7915: potential array overflow in mt7915_mcu_tx_rate_report()

Felix Fietkau (8):
      mt76: mt7615: re-enable offloading of sequence number assignment
      mt76: mt7615: schedule tx tasklet and sta poll on mac tx free
      mt76: mt7615: add support for accessing mapped registers via bus ops
      mt76: mt7615: add support for accessing RF registers via MCU
      mt76: mt7615: use full on-chip memory address for WF_PHY registers
      mt76: vif_mask to struct mt76_phy
      mt76: add API for testmode support
      mt76: mt7615: implement testmode support

Flavio Suligoi (1):
      intersil: fix wiki website url

Kalle Valo (2):
      Merge tag 'mt76-for-kvalo-2020-07-21' of https://github.com/nbd168/wireless
      Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../kvalo/wireless-drivers.git

Linus Walleij (1):
      bcma: gpio: Use irqchip template

Lorenzo Bianconi (41):
      mt76: add missing lock configuring coverage class
      mt76: mt7615: fix lmac queue debugsfs entry
      mt76: mt7615: fix hw queue mapping
      mt76: overwrite qid for non-bufferable mgmt frames
      mt76: usb: rely on mt76_for_each_q_rx
      mt76: rely on register macros
      mt76: add U-APSD support on AP side
      mt76: mt76x2e: rename routines in pci.c
      mt76: mt76x2: fix pci suspend/resume on mt7612e
      mt76: mt76x2u: enable HC-M7662BU1
      mt76: mt7615: avoid polling in fw_own for mt7663
      mt76: move mt76 workqueue in common code
      mt76: mt7615: add mt7615_pm_wake utility routine
      mt76: mt7615: introduce mt7615_mutex_{acquire,release} utilities
      mt76: mt7615: wake device before accessing regmap in debugfs
      mt76: mt7615: wake device before configuring hw keys
      mt76: mt7615: introduce pm_power_save delayed work
      mt76: mt7615: wake device in mt7615_update_channel before access regmap
      mt76: mt7615: acquire driver_own before configuring device for suspend
      mt76: mt7615: wake device before performing freq scan
      mt76: mt7615: add missing lock in mt7615_regd_notifier
      mt76: mt7615: run mt7615_mcu_set_wmm holding mt76 mutex
      mt76: mt7615: run mt7615_mcu_set_roc holding mt76 mutex
      mt76: mt7615: wake device before pulling packets from mac80211 queues
      mt76: mt7615: wake device before pushing frames in mt7615_tx
      mt76: mt7615: run mt7615_pm_wake in mt7615_mac_sta_{add,remove}
      mt76: mt7615: check MT76_STATE_PM flag before accessing the device
      mt76: mt7615: do not request {driver,fw}_own if already granted
      mt76: mt7615: add runtime-pm knob in mt7615 debugfs
      mt76: mt7615: enable beacon hw filter for runtime-pm
      mt76: mt7615: add idle-timeout knob in mt7615 debugfs
      mt76: mt7615: improve mt7615_driver_own reliability
      mt76: mt7663u: sync probe sampling with rate configuration
      mt76: mt7615: avoid scheduling runtime-pm during hw scan
      mt76: mt7615: reschedule ps work according to last activity
      mt76: mt7615: take into account sdio bus configuring txwi
      mt76: mt76u: add mt76_skb_adjust_pad utility routine
      mt76: mt7615: sdio code must access rate/key regs in preocess context
      mt76: mt7615: introduce mt7663-usb-sdio-common module
      mt76: mt76s: move queue accounting in mt76s_tx_queue_skb
      mt76: mt7615: fix possible memory leak in mt7615_mcu_wtbl_sta_add

Markus Theil (2):
      mt76: allow more channels, allowed in ETSI domain
      mt76: fix include in pci.h

Navid Emamdoost (2):
      mt76: mt76u: add missing release on skb in __mt76x02u_mcu_send_msg
      mt7601u: add missing release on skb in mt7601u_mcu_msg_send

Nicolas Saenz Julienne (1):
      brcmfmac: Set timeout value when configuring power save

Ping-Cheng Chen (1):
      rtw88: 8821c: coex: add functions and parameters

Ryder Lee (9):
      mt76: mt7615: add .set_tsf callback
      mt76: mt7915: add a fixed AC queue mapping
      mt76: mt7915: add MU-MIMO support
      mt76: mt7915: use ieee80211_tx_queue_params to avoid open coded
      mt76: mt7915: overwrite qid for non-bufferable mgmt frames
      mt76: mt7915: update HE capabilities
      mt76: mt7915: avoid memcpy in rxv operation
      mt76: mt7915: add missing CONFIG_MAC80211_DEBUGFS
      mt76: mt7915: fix potential memory leak in mcu message handler

Sean Wang (7):
      mt76: mt7663: introduce ARP filter offload
      mt76: mt7615: fix up typo in Kconfig for MT7663U
      mt76: mt7663u: fix memory leak in set key
      mt76: mt7663u: fix potential memory leak in mcu message handler
      mt76: mt7615: fix potential memory leak in mcu message handler
      mt76: introduce mt76_sdio module
      mt76: mt7615: introduce mt7663s support

Tsang-Shian Lin (2):
      rtw88: fix LDPC field for RA info
      rtw88: fix short GI capability based on current bandwidth

Tzu-En Huang (2):
      rtw88: update tx descriptor of mgmt and reserved page packets
      rtw88: add h2c command in debugfs

Vaibhav Gupta (4):
      prism54: islpci_hotplug: use generic power management
      rt2x00: pci: use generic power management
      hostap: use generic power management
      airo: use generic power management

Wang Hai (2):
      qtnfmac: Missing platform_device_unregister() on error in qtnf_core_mac_alloc()
      wl1251: fix always return 0 error

Wei Yongjun (1):
      rtw88: 8821c: make symbol 'rtw8821c_rtw_pwr_track_tbl' static

Wolfram Sang (1):
      iwlwifi: yoyo: don't print failure if debug firmware is missing

Xu Wang (1):
      mwifiex: 11n_rxreorder: Remove unnecessary cast in kfree()

Yan-Hsuan Chuang (3):
      rtw88: coex: only skip coex triggered by BT info
      rtw88: add ieee80211_ops::change_interface
      rtw88: allows driver to enable/disable beacon

Zheng Yongjun (1):
      drivers: bcma: remove set but not used variable `addrh` and `sizeh`

 .../device_drivers/wifi/intel/ipw2100.rst          |   2 +-
 drivers/bcma/driver_gpio.c                         |  23 +-
 drivers/bcma/scan.c                                |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/ahb.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/pci.c              |  78 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hif_usb.c           |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/main.c           |  14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/phy_common.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/phy_g.c          |  12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/phy_ht.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/phy_lp.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/phy_n.c          | 150 +++----
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/radio_2056.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/tables_nphy.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43legacy/main.c     |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43legacy/phy.c      |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43legacy/radio.c    |   8 +-
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cfg80211.c         |   8 +
 drivers/net/wireless/cisco/airo.c                  |  39 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/ipw2x00/Kconfig         |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/ipw2x00/ipw2100.c       | 123 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c       |  56 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-dbg-tlv.c   |  18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c      |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/Kconfig              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/hostap/hostap_hw.c   |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/hostap/hostap_pci.c  |  34 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/orinoco/Kconfig      |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/p54/Kconfig          |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/p54/fwio.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/p54/p54pci.c         |  65 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/p54/p54usb.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/isl_oid.h    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/islpci_dev.c |  30 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/islpci_eth.c |  24 +-
 .../net/wireless/intersil/prism54/islpci_hotplug.c |  39 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/islpci_mgt.c |  21 +-
 .../net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/11n_rxreorder.c   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/Kconfig         |   4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/Makefile        |   3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/debugfs.c       |   7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c           |   6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/eeprom.c        |   5 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mac80211.c      |  37 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h          | 116 ++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/main.c   |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/mt7603.h |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/Kconfig  |  19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/Makefile |   7 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/debugfs.c    | 111 ++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/dma.c    |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/eeprom.c |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/eeprom.h |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/init.c   |  17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.c    | 330 ++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.h    |  20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/main.c   | 332 +++++++++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mcu.c    | 371 ++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mcu.h    |  54 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mmio.c   |  51 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mt7615.h | 125 +++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/pci.c    |   4 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/pci_init.c   |   4 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/pci_mac.c    |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/regs.h   |  33 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio.c   | 478 ++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio.h   | 115 +++++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio_mcu.c   | 162 +++++++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio_txrx.c  | 268 +++++++++++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/testmode.c   | 363 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb.c    | 259 +----------
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb_init.c   | 145 ------
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb_mcu.c    |   7 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb_sdio.c   | 394 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x0/usb.c    |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02.h       |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_mmio.c  |   7 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_usb_core.c  |   3 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_usb_mcu.c   |   7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_util.c  |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/mt76x2.h |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/pci.c    |  70 ++-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/pci_init.c   |  17 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/usb.c    |   8 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/debugfs.c    |  11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/dma.c    |  21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/init.c   |  44 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c    |  93 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.h    |  17 -
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/main.c   |  16 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.c    | 117 ++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.h    |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mt7915.h |  35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/pci.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/regs.h   |   5 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/pci.c           |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/sdio.c          | 368 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/testmode.c      | 497 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/testmode.h      | 156 +++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/tx.c            |  54 +++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/usb.c           | 129 ++----
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/util.c          |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt7601u/mcu.c        |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/sdio.c     |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/quantenna/qtnfmac/core.c      |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c     |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c     |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2800pci.c     |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00.h        |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00dev.c     |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00pci.c     |  31 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00pci.h     |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00soc.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00usb.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt61pci.c       |   3 +-
 .../realtek/rtlwifi/btcoexist/halbtcoutsrc.c       |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/coex.c          |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/debug.c         |  30 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/fw.c            |  17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/fw.h            |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/mac80211.c      |  27 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.c          |  11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.h          |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/reg.h           |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/rtw8821c.c      | 405 ++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/rtw8821c.h      |  26 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/tx.c            | 104 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/tx.h            |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/event.c             |   2 +-
 include/linux/mmc/sdio_ids.h                       |   3 +
 131 files changed, 5755 insertions(+), 1385 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio_mcu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio_txrx.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/testmode.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb_init.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb_sdio.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/sdio.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/testmode.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/testmode.h