Subject: [PATCH V2 net-next 0/4] Enhance current features in ena driver

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 13:43:45 +0000

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>

This series adds the following:
* Exposes new device stats using ethtool.
* Adds and exposes the stats of xdp TX queues through ethtool.

V1: Use unsigned long for pointer math instead of uintptr_t

Sameeh Jubran (4):
  net: ena: ethtool: use unsigned long for pointer arithmetics
  net: ena: ethtool: Add new device statistics
  net: ena: ethtool: add stats printing to XDP queues
  net: ena: xdp: add queue counters for xdp actions

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h |  37 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c        |  19 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h        |   9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c    | 170 +++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c     |  45 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h     |   9 ++
 6 files changed, 236 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.6