Subject: [PATCH v1] brcmfmac: increase F2 watermark for BCM4329

From: Dmitry Osipenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 17:20:04 +0300

This patch fixes SDHCI CRC errors during of RX throughput testing on
BCM4329 chip if SDIO BUS is clocked above 25MHz. In particular the
checksum problem is observed on NVIDIA Tegra20 SoCs. The good watermark
value is borrowed from downstream BCMDHD driver and it's the same as the
value used for the BCM4339 chip, hence let's re-use it for BCM4329.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Osipenko <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c b/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c
index 3c07d1bbe1c6..ac3ee93a2378 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c
@@ -4278,6 +4278,7 @@ static void brcmf_sdio_firmware_callback(struct device *dev, int err,
 			brcmf_sdiod_writeb(sdiod, SBSDIO_FUNC1_MESBUSYCTRL,
 					   CY_43012_MESBUSYCTRL, &err);
 			break;
+		case SDIO_DEVICE_ID_BROADCOM_4329:
 		case SDIO_DEVICE_ID_BROADCOM_4339:
 			brcmf_dbg(INFO, "set F2 watermark to 0x%x*4 bytes for 4339\n",
 				  CY_4339_F2_WATERMARK);
-- 
2.27.0