Subject: Re: [05/16] atmel: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:23:20 +0000 (UTC)

Allen Pais <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: Allen Pais <[email-masked]>
> 
> In preparation for unconditionally passing the
> struct tasklet_struct pointer to all tasklet
> callbacks, switch to using the new tasklet_setup()
> and from_tasklet() to pass the tasklet pointer explicitly
> and remove .data field.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Romain Perier <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Allen Pais <[email-masked]>

11 patches applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

a36f50e5b937 atmel: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
fc6722301428 b43legacy: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
427a06beb072 brcmsmac: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
ae6cf59f80f7 ipw2x00: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
b81b9d372ac8 iwlegacy: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
7433c9690318 intersil: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
51c41aa93ef5 mwl8k: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
aff8e8d02ec2 qtnfmac: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
a0d6ea9b6e1c rt2x00: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
d3ccc14dfe95 rtlwifi/rtw88: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
26721b02466e zd1211rw: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11717451/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches