Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v1 0/3] Fix in-kernel active_speed type

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:45:00 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * Changed patch #1 to fix memory corruption to help with bisect. No
   change in series, because the added code is changed anyway in patch
   #3.
v0:
 * https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBTA declares speed as 16 bits, but kernel stores it in u8. This series
fixes in-kernel declaration while keeping external interface intact.

Thanks

Aharon Landau (3):
  net/mlx5: Refactor query port speed functions
  RDMA/mlx5: Delete duplicated mlx5_ptys_width enum
  RDMA: Fix link active_speed size

 .../infiniband/core/uverbs_std_types_device.c |  3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/verbs.c               |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/bnxt_re.h       |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/verbs.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             | 41 +++++++------------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ocrdma/ocrdma_verbs.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/qedr/verbs.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib.h               |  6 +--
 .../infiniband/hw/vmw_pvrdma/pvrdma_verbs.h   |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ethtool.c        | 31 ++------------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/port.c    | 23 ++---------
 include/linux/mlx5/port.h                     | 15 +++++--
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h                       |  4 +-
 13 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2