Subject: [PATCH v3 0/8] nfc: s3fwrn5: Few cleanups

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 18:12:11 +0200

Hi,

Changes since v2:
1. Fix dtschema ID after rename (patch 1/8).
2. Apply patch 9/9 (defconfig change).

Changes since v1:
1. Rename dtschema file and add additionalProperties:false, as Rob
   suggested,
2. Add Marek's tested-by,
3. New patches: #4, #5, #6, #7 and #9.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

Krzysztof Kozlowski (8):
  dt-bindings: net: nfc: s3fwrn5: Convert to dtschema
  dt-bindings: net: nfc: s3fwrn5: Remove wrong vendor prefix from GPIOs
  nfc: s3fwrn5: Remove wrong vendor prefix from GPIOs
  nfc: s3fwrn5: Remove unneeded 'ret' variable
  nfc: s3fwrn5: Add missing CRYPTO_HASH dependency
  nfc: s3fwrn5: Constify s3fwrn5_fw_info when not modified
  MAINTAINERS: Add Krzysztof Kozlowski to Samsung S3FWRN5 and remove
    Robert
  arm64: dts: exynos: Use newer S3FWRN5 GPIO properties in Exynos5433
    TM2

 CREDITS                                       |  4 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/s3fwrn5.txt   | 25 -------
 .../bindings/net/nfc/samsung,s3fwrn5.yaml     | 73 +++++++++++++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |  5 +-
 .../dts/exynos/exynos5433-tm2-common.dtsi     |  4 +-
 drivers/nfc/s3fwrn5/Kconfig                   |  1 +
 drivers/nfc/s3fwrn5/firmware.c                |  4 +-
 drivers/nfc/s3fwrn5/firmware.h                |  2 +-
 drivers/nfc/s3fwrn5/i2c.c                     | 24 +++---
 9 files changed, 101 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/s3fwrn5.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/samsung,s3fwrn5.yaml

-- 
2.17.1