Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] First bunch of Tulip cleanups

From: Moritz Fischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:24:49 -0700

This series is the first bunch of minor cleanups for the de2104x driver
to make it look and behave more like a modern driver.

These changes replace some of the non-devres versions with devres
versions of functions to simplify the error paths.

Next up after this will be the ioremap part.

Changes from v1:
- Fix issue with the pci_enable_device patch.

Moritz Fischer (3):
  net: dec: tulip: de2104x: Replace alloc_etherdev by
    devm_alloc_etherdev
  net: dec: tulip: de2104x: Replace pci_enable_device with devres
    version
  net: dec: tulip: de2104x: Replace kmemdup() with devm_kmempdup()

 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/de2104x.c | 21 +++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0