Subject: [PATCH v3 00/14] Adding GAUDI NIC code to habanalabs driver

From: Oded Gabbay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:10:08 +0300

Hello,

This is the second version of the patch-set to upstream the GAUDI NIC code
into the habanalabs driver.

The only modification from v2 is in the ethtool patch (patch 12). Details
are in that patch's commit message.

Link to v2 cover letter:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/9/12/201

Thanks,
Oded

Omer Shpigelman (14):
  habanalabs/gaudi: add NIC H/W and registers definitions
  habanalabs/gaudi: add NIC firmware-related definitions
  habanalabs/gaudi: add NIC security configuration
  habanalabs/gaudi: add support for NIC QMANs
  habanalabs/gaudi: add NIC Ethernet support
  habanalabs/gaudi: add NIC PHY code
  habanalabs/gaudi: allow user to get MAC addresses in INFO IOCTL
  habanalabs/gaudi: add a new IOCTL for NIC control operations
  habanalabs/gaudi: add CQ control operations
  habanalabs/gaudi: add WQ control operations
  habanalabs/gaudi: add QP error handling
  habanalabs/gaudi: Add ethtool support using coresight
  habanalabs/gaudi: support DCB protocol
  habanalabs/gaudi: add NIC init/fini calls from common code

 drivers/misc/habanalabs/common/context.c      |    1 +
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/common/device.c       |   24 +-
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/common/firmware_if.c  |   44 +
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/common/habanalabs.h   |   33 +-
 .../misc/habanalabs/common/habanalabs_drv.c   |    5 +
 .../misc/habanalabs/common/habanalabs_ioctl.c |  151 +-
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/common/pci.c          |    1 +
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/Makefile        |    3 +
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi.c         |  957 +++-
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudiP.h        |  331 +-
 .../misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_coresight.c   |  144 +
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic.c     | 4093 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic.h     |  353 ++
 .../misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic_dcbnl.c   |  108 +
 .../misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic_ethtool.c |  616 +++
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_phy.c     | 1276 +++++
 .../misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_security.c    | 3973 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/goya/goya.c           |   44 +
 .../misc/habanalabs/include/common/cpucp_if.h |   34 +-
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/gaudi_regs.h       |   26 +-
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qm0_masks.h   |  800 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qm0_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qm1_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qpc0_masks.h  |  500 ++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qpc0_regs.h   |  710 +++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qpc1_regs.h   |  710 +++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxb_regs.h    |  508 ++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxe0_masks.h  |  354 ++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxe0_regs.h   |  158 +
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxe1_regs.h   |  158 +
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_stat_regs.h   |  518 +++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_tmr_regs.h    |  184 +
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txe0_masks.h  |  336 ++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txe0_regs.h   |  264 ++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txe1_regs.h   |  264 ++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txs0_masks.h  |  336 ++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txs0_regs.h   |  214 +
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txs1_regs.h   |  214 +
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic1_qm0_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic1_qm1_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic2_qm0_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic2_qm1_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic3_qm0_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic3_qm1_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic4_qm0_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 .../include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic4_qm1_regs.h    |  834 ++++
 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/gaudi.h |   12 +
 .../habanalabs/include/gaudi/gaudi_fw_if.h    |   24 +
 .../habanalabs/include/gaudi/gaudi_masks.h    |   15 +
 .../include/hw_ip/nic/nic_general.h           |   13 +
 include/uapi/misc/habanalabs.h                |  296 +-
 51 files changed, 27083 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic_dcbnl.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_nic_ethtool.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/gaudi/gaudi_phy.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qm0_masks.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qm0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qm1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qpc0_masks.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qpc0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_qpc1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxb_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxe0_masks.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxe0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_rxe1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_stat_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_tmr_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txe0_masks.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txe0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txe1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txs0_masks.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txs0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic0_txs1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic1_qm0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic1_qm1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic2_qm0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic2_qm1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic3_qm0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic3_qm1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic4_qm0_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/gaudi/asic_reg/nic4_qm1_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/habanalabs/include/hw_ip/nic/nic_general.h

-- 
2.17.1