Subject: Re: [PATCH -next 1/9] rtlwifi: rtl8192ee: fix comparison to bool warning in hw.c

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

Zheng Bin <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Fixes coccicheck warning:
> 
> drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8192ee/hw.c:797:6-33: WARNING: Comparison to bool
> 
> Signed-off-by: Zheng Bin <[email-masked]>

9 patches applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

027a4c9c305f rtlwifi: rtl8192ee: fix comparison to bool warning in hw.c
4cff897cb2f8 rtlwifi: rtl8192c: fix comparison to bool warning in phy_common.c
03ce81593951 rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: fix comparison to bool warning in mac.c
d87a8d4d5eef rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: fix comparison to bool warning in hw.c
07cc5f0345ae rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: fix comparison to bool warning in phy.c
77205bc3db80 rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: fix comparison to bool warning in hw.c
d544707ae078 rtlwifi: rtl8192ce: fix comparison to bool warning in hw.c
9dbde387e283 rtlwifi: rtl8192de: fix comparison to bool warning in hw.c
02686841d58f rtlwifi: rtl8723be: fix comparison to bool warning in hw.c

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11784543/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches