Subject: [pull request][net V2 00/15] mlx5 fixes-2020-09-18

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 17:30:46 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

v1->v2: 
 Remove missing patch from -stable list.

For -stable v5.1
 ('net/mlx5: Fix FTE cleanup')

For -stable v5.3
 ('net/mlx5e: TLS, Do not expose FPGA TLS counter if not supported')
 ('net/mlx5e: Enable adding peer miss rules only if merged eswitch is supported')

For -stable v5.7
 ('net/mlx5e: Fix memory leak of tunnel info when rule under multipath not ready')

For -stable v5.8
 ('net/mlx5e: Use RCU to protect rq->xdp_prog')
 ('net/mlx5e: Fix endianness when calculating pedit mask first bit')
 ('net/mlx5e: Use synchronize_rcu to sync with NAPI')

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 5f6857e808a8bd078296575b417c4b9d160b9779:

  nfp: use correct define to return NONE fec (2020-09-17 17:59:12 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2020-09-18

for you to fetch changes up to cb39ccc5cbe1011d8d21886b75e2468070ac672c:

  net/mlx5e: mlx5e_fec_in_caps() returns a boolean (2020-09-21 17:22:25 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2020-09-18

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alaa Hleihel (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix using wrong stats_grps in mlx5e_update_ndo_stats()

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix memory leak of tunnel info when rule under multipath not ready

Maor Dickman (2):
      net/mlx5e: Enable adding peer miss rules only if merged eswitch is supported
      net/mlx5e: Fix endianness when calculating pedit mask first bit

Maor Gottlieb (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix FTE cleanup

Maxim Mikityanskiy (2):
      net/mlx5e: Use RCU to protect rq->xdp_prog
      net/mlx5e: Use synchronize_rcu to sync with NAPI

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: CT: Fix freeing ct_label mapping

Ron Diskin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix multicast counter not up-to-date in "ip -s"

Saeed Mahameed (4):
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Add missing dma_unmap in RX resync
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix leak on resync error flow
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Avoid kzalloc(GFP_KERNEL) under spinlock
      net/mlx5e: mlx5e_fec_in_caps() returns a boolean

Tariq Toukan (2):
      net/mlx5e: TLS, Do not expose FPGA TLS counter if not supported
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix napi sync and possible use-after-free

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/monitor_stats.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port.c  |  7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 21 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.h | 26 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  5 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/rx.c    | 14 +---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |  3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c | 43 +++++------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_stats.c        | 12 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 85 ++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    | 16 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c | 12 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h |  3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 45 +++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_txrx.c  | 17 ++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 52 +++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |  8 +-
 20 files changed, 200 insertions(+), 180 deletions(-)