Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] DP83TD510 Single Pair 10Mbps Ethernet PHY

From: Dan Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:12:18 -0500

Hello

The DP83TD510 is an Ethernet PHY supporting single pair of twisted wires. The
PHY is capable of 10Mbps communication over long distances and exceeds the
IEEE 802.3cg 10BASE-T1L single-pair Ethernet specification.  The PHY supports
various voltage level signalling and can be forced to support a specific
voltage or allowed to perfrom auto negotiation on the voltage level. The
default for the PHY is auto negotiation but if the PHY is forced to a specific
voltage then the LP must also support the same voltage.

Add the 10BASE-T1L linkmodes for ethtool to properly advertise the PHY's
capability.

Dan

Dan Murphy (3):
  ethtool: Add 10base-T1L link mode entries
  dt-bindings: dp83td510: Add binding for DP83TD510 Ethernet PHY
  net: phy: dp83td510: Add support for the DP83TD510 Ethernet PHY

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/ti,dp83td510.yaml |  72 +++
 drivers/net/phy/Kconfig                       |   6 +
 drivers/net/phy/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/phy/dp83td510.c                   | 600 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/phy/phy-core.c                    |   4 +-
 include/uapi/linux/ethtool.h                  |   2 +
 net/ethtool/common.c                          |   2 +
 net/ethtool/linkmodes.c                       |   2 +
 8 files changed, 688 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ti,dp83td510.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/phy/dp83td510.c

-- 
2.28.0.585.ge1cfff676549