Subject: [GIT PULL] vhost,vdpa,virtio: cleanups, fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 11:38:32 -0400

Was holding out for a couple of big new features including vop and rpmsg
support for 1.0, but it looks like they won't make it in time.
virtio i2c might be ready soon but that's a new driver so
if it's ready soon it's probably ok to merge outside the merge
window ... we'll see.

The following changes since commit bbf5c979011a099af5dc76498918ed7df445635b:

  Linux 5.9 (2020-10-11 14:15:50 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 88a0d60c6445f315fbcfff3db792021bb3a67b28:

  MAINTAINERS: add URL for virtio-mem (2020-10-21 10:48:11 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
vhost,vdpa,virtio: cleanups, fixes

A very quiet cycle, no new features.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
David Hildenbrand (1):
      MAINTAINERS: add URL for virtio-mem

Eli Cohen (3):
      vdpa/mlx5: Make use of a specific 16 bit endianness API
      vdpa/mlx5: Fix failure to bring link up
      vdpa/mlx5: Setup driver only if VIRTIO_CONFIG_S_DRIVER_OK

Li Wang (1):
      vhost: reduce stack usage in log_used

Pierre Morel (2):
      virtio: let arch advertise guest's memory access restrictions
      s390: virtio: PV needs VIRTIO I/O device protection

Rikard Falkeborn (3):
      virtio-balloon: Constify id_table
      virtio_input: Constify id_table
      virtio-mem: Constify mem_id_table

Stefano Garzarella (1):
      vringh: fix __vringh_iov() when riov and wiov are different

Tian Tao (1):
      vhost_vdpa: Fix duplicate included kernel.h

Zhu Lingshan (1):
      vhost_vdpa: remove unnecessary spin_lock in vhost_vring_call

 MAINTAINERS                       |  1 +
 arch/s390/Kconfig                 |  1 +
 arch/s390/mm/init.c               | 11 +++++++++++
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c | 12 ++++++++++--
 drivers/vhost/vdpa.c              |  9 +--------
 drivers/vhost/vhost.c             |  5 +----
 drivers/vhost/vhost.h             |  2 +-
 drivers/vhost/vringh.c            |  9 +++++----
 drivers/virtio/Kconfig            |  6 ++++++
 drivers/virtio/virtio.c           | 15 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/virtio/virtio_balloon.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_input.c     |  2 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_mem.c       |  2 +-
 include/linux/virtio_config.h     | 10 ++++++++++
 14 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)