Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/5] Support for RollBall 10G copper SFP modules

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 23:25:04 +0100

Hello,

this is v2 of series adding support for RollBall/Hilink SFP modules.

Checked with:
  checkpatch.pl --max-line-length=80

Changes from v1:
- wrapped to 80 columns as per Russell's request
- initialization of RollBall MDIO I2C protocol moved from sfp.c to
  mdio-i2c.c as per Russell's request
- second patch removes the 802.3z check also from phylink_sfp_config
  as suggested by Russell
- creation/destruction of mdiobus for SFP now occurs before probing
  for PHY/after releasing PHY (as suggested by Russell)
- the last patch became a little simpler after the above was done

Cc: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Cc: Russell King <[email-masked]>

Marek Behún (5):
  net: phy: mdio-i2c: support I2C MDIO protocol for RollBall SFP modules
  net: phylink: allow attaching phy for SFP modules on 802.3z mode
  net: sfp: create/destroy I2C mdiobus before PHY probe/after PHY
    release
  net: phy: marvell10g: change MACTYPE if underlying MAC does not
    support it
  net: sfp: add support for multigig RollBall transceivers

 drivers/net/mdio/mdio-i2c.c   | 232 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/phy/marvell10g.c  |  31 +++++
 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c     |   5 +-
 drivers/net/phy/sfp.c         |  67 ++++++++--
 include/linux/mdio/mdio-i2c.h |   8 +-
 5 files changed, 322 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

base-commit: cd29296fdfca919590e4004a7e4905544f4c4a32
-- 
2.26.2