Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2020-11-23

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:10:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:

  Linux 5.10-rc1 (2020-10-25 15:14:11 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2020-11-23

for you to fetch changes up to fe56d05ee6c87f6a1a8c7267affd92c9438249cc:

  iwlwifi: mvm: fix kernel panic in case of assert during CSA (2020-11-10 20:45:36 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.10

First set of fixes for v5.10. One fix for iwlwifi kernel panic, others
less notable.

rtw88

* fix a bogus test found by clang

iwlwifi

* fix long memory reads causing soft lockup warnings

* fix kernel panic during Channel Switch Announcement (CSA)

* other smaller fixes

MAINTAINERS

* email address updates

----------------------------------------------------------------
Avraham Stern (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: write queue_sync_state only for sync

Chi-Hsien Lin (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update maintainers list for Cypress

Emmanuel Grumbach (2):
      iwlwifi: mvm: use the HOT_SPOT_CMD to cancel an AUX ROC
      iwlwifi: mvm: properly cancel a session protection for P2P

Johannes Berg (2):
      iwlwifi: pcie: limit memory read spin time
      iwlwifi: pcie: set LTR to avoid completion timeout

Mordechay Goodstein (1):
      iwlwifi: sta: set max HE max A-MPDU according to HE capa

Sara Sharon (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix kernel panic in case of assert during CSA

Tom Rix (1):
      rtw88: fix fw_fifo_addr check

Yan-Hsuan Chuang (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update Yan-Hsuan's email address

 MAINTAINERS                                        |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/api/sta.h    |  10 +-
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/api/time-event.h |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-csr.h       |  10 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       |  18 ++++
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/time-event.c    | 103 ++++++++++++++-------
 .../wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/ctxt-info-gen3.c   |  20 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/trans.c    |  36 +++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/fw.c            |   2 +-
 10 files changed, 164 insertions(+), 57 deletions(-)