Subject: Re: [resend/standalone PATCH v4] Add auxiliary bus support

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 17:55:22 +0200

On Thu, Dec 03, 2020 at 04:07:42PM +0100, Greg KH wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 02, 2020 at 04:54:24PM -0800, Dan Williams wrote:
> > PS: Greg I know I promised some review on newcomer patches to help with
> > your queue, unfortunately Intel-internal review is keeping my plate
> > full. Again, I do not want other stakeholder to be waiting on me to
> > resolve that backlog.
>
> Ah, but it's not only you that should be helping out here.  Why isn't
> anyone else who is wanting this patch merged willing to also help out
> with patch review and bug fixes that have higher priority than adding
> new features like this one?
>
> It's not your fault by any means, but the lack of anyone else willing to
> do this is quite sad :(

First step to get help is to ask for the help. From whom did you ask?
And where did you ask? I never heard any request to help with newcomer
patches, nor direct, nor in korg-users/newbies MLs.

Thanks

> greg k-h