Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2020-12-03

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:34:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit fe56d05ee6c87f6a1a8c7267affd92c9438249cc:

  iwlwifi: mvm: fix kernel panic in case of assert during CSA (2020-11-10 20:45:36 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2020-12-03

for you to fetch changes up to 74a8c816fa8fa7862df870660e9821abb56649fe:

  rtw88: debug: Fix uninitialized memory in debugfs code (2020-12-03 18:00:45 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.10

Second, and most likely final, set of fixes for v5.10. Small fixes and
PCI id addtions.

iwlwifi

* PCI id additions

mt76

* fix a kernel crash during device removal

rtw88

* fix uninitialized memory in debugfs code

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Carpenter (1):
      rtw88: debug: Fix uninitialized memory in debugfs code

Golan Ben Ami (1):
      iwlwifi: pcie: add some missing entries for AX210

Johannes Berg (1):
      iwlwifi: update MAINTAINERS entry

Luca Coelho (2):
      iwlwifi: pcie: add one missing entry for AX210
      iwlwifi: pcie: invert values of NO_160 device config entries

Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
      mt76: usb: fix crash on device removal

 MAINTAINERS                                     |  3 ---
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-config.h |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c   |  6 ++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/usb.c        | 17 +++++++++--------
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/debug.c      |  2 ++
 5 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)