Subject: [PATCH net-next] net/mlx5: Fix compilation warning for 32-bit platform

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:06:41 +0200

From: Parav Pandit <[email-masked]>

MLX5_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES types bitfield is 64-bit field.

Defining an enum for such bit fields on 32-bit platform results in below
warning.

./include/vdso/bits.h:7:26: warning: left shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
                         ^
./include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h:10716:46: note: in expansion of macro ‘BIT’
 MLX5_HCA_CAP_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES_SAMPLER = BIT(0x20),
                                             ^~~

Use 32-bit friendly BIT_ULL macro.

Fixes: 2a2970891647 ("net/mlx5: Add sample offload hardware bits and structures")
Signed-off-by: Parav Pandit <[email-masked]>
Reported-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h b/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
index 2006795fd522..8a359b8bee52 100644
--- a/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
+++ b/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
@@ -10709,9 +10709,9 @@ struct mlx5_ifc_affiliated_event_header_bits {
 };

 enum {
-	MLX5_HCA_CAP_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES_ENCRYPTION_KEY = BIT(0xc),
-	MLX5_HCA_CAP_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES_IPSEC = BIT(0x13),
-	MLX5_HCA_CAP_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES_SAMPLER = BIT(0x20),
+	MLX5_HCA_CAP_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES_ENCRYPTION_KEY = BIT_ULL(0xc),
+	MLX5_HCA_CAP_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES_IPSEC = BIT_ULL(0x13),
+	MLX5_HCA_CAP_GENERAL_OBJECT_TYPES_SAMPLER = BIT_ULL(0x20),
 };

 enum {
--
2.29.2