Subject: [PATCH 2/3 v4 bpf-next] bpf: Use thread_group_leader()

From: Jonathan Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 10:50:31 -0800

From: Jonathan Lemon <[email-masked]>

Instead of directly comparing task->tgid and task->pid, use the
thread_group_leader() helper.  This helps with readability, and
there should be no functional change.

Signed-off-by: Jonathan Lemon <[email-masked]>
---
 kernel/bpf/task_iter.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/kernel/bpf/task_iter.c b/kernel/bpf/task_iter.c
index 8033ab19138a..dc4007f1843b 100644
--- a/kernel/bpf/task_iter.c
+++ b/kernel/bpf/task_iter.c
@@ -37,7 +37,7 @@ static struct task_struct *task_seq_get_next(struct pid_namespace *ns,
 		if (!task) {
 			++*tid;
 			goto retry;
-		} else if (skip_if_dup_files && task->tgid != task->pid &&
+		} else if (skip_if_dup_files && !thread_group_leader(task) &&
 			   task->files == task->group_leader->files) {
 			put_task_struct(task);
 			task = NULL;
-- 
2.24.1