Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] net: sfp: add support for GPON RTL8672/RTL9601C and Ubiquiti U-Fiber

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 16:37:46 +0100

This is second patch series which adds workaround for broken GPON SFP
modules based on Realtek RTL8672/RTL9601C chips with broken EEPROM
emulator.

PATCH 2/4 was dropped and replaced by specific UBNT quirk in modified
PATCH v2 3/3.

hwmon interface was for these SFP modules completely disabled as EEPROM
is totally broken and does not support reading 16bit values automically.

Pali Rohár (2):
  net: sfp: add workaround for Realtek RTL8672 and RTL9601C chips
  net: sfp: add mode quirk for GPON module Ubiquiti U-Fiber Instant

Russell King (1):
  net: sfp: assume that LOS is not implemented if both LOS normal and
    inverted is set

 drivers/net/phy/sfp-bus.c |  15 ++++
 drivers/net/phy/sfp.c     | 145 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 2 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1