Subject: [pull request][net 00/11] mlx5 fixes 2021-01-07

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 12:28:34 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series provides some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

For -stable v5.2
 ('net/mlx5: Use port_num 1 instead of 0 when delete a RoCE address')

For -stable v5.5
 ('net/mlx5e: ethtool, Fix restriction of autoneg with 56G')

For -stable v5.8
 ('net/mlx5e: In skb build skip setting mark in switchdev mode')

For -stable v5.10
 ('net/mlx5: Check if lag is supported before creating one')
 ('net/mlx5e: Fix SWP offsets when vlan inserted by driver')

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 5316a7c0130acf09bfc8bb0092407006010fcccc:

  tools: selftests: add test for changing routes with PTMU exceptions (2021-01-07 12:03:36 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-01-07

for you to fetch changes up to 5b0bb12c58ac7d22e05b5bfdaa30a116c8c32e32:

  net/mlx5e: Fix memleak in mlx5e_create_l2_table_groups (2021-01-07 12:22:51 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-01-07

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alaa Hleihel (1):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, fix changing vf VLANID

Aya Levin (2):
      net/mlx5e: Add missing capability check for uplink follow
      net/mlx5e: ethtool, Fix restriction of autoneg with 56G

Dinghao Liu (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix two double free cases
      net/mlx5e: Fix memleak in mlx5e_create_l2_table_groups

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      net/mlx5: Release devlink object if adev fails

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5e: In skb build skip setting mark in switchdev mode

Mark Zhang (2):
      net/mlx5: Check if lag is supported before creating one
      net/mlx5: Use port_num 1 instead of 0 when delete a RoCE address

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix SWP offsets when vlan inserted by driver

Oz Shlomo (1):
      net/mlx5e: CT: Use per flow counter when CT flow accounting is enabled

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    |  5 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 77 ++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  9 +++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/en_accel.h         |  8 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   | 24 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    |  3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  9 +--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/egress_lgcy.c       | 27 ++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag.c      | 11 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/rdma.c     |  2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  3 +-
 13 files changed, 122 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)