Subject: [PATCH 00/11] selftests: Updates to allow single instance of nettest for client and server

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 11:53:47 -0700

Update nettest to handle namespace change internally to allow a
single instance to run both client and server modes. Device validation
needs to be moved after the namespace change and a few run time
options need to be split to allow values for client and server.

David Ahern (11):
  selftests: Move device validation in nettest
  selftests: Move convert_addr up in nettest
  selftests: Move address validation in nettest
  selftests: Add options to set network namespace to nettest
  selftests: Add support to nettest to run both client and server
  selftests: Use separate stdout and stderr buffers in nettest
  selftests: Add missing newline in nettest error messages
  selftests: Make address validation apply only to client mode
  selftests: Consistently specify address for MD5 protection
  selftests: Add new option for client-side passwords
  selftests: Add separate options for server device bindings

 tools/testing/selftests/net/fcnal-test.sh | 398 +++++++--------
 tools/testing/selftests/net/nettest.c     | 576 +++++++++++++++-------
 2 files changed, 595 insertions(+), 379 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.3 (Apple Git-128)