Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] net: ipa: NAPI poll updates

From: Alex Elder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:03:56 -0600

While reviewing the IPA NAPI polling code in detail I found two
problems.  This series fixes those, and implements a few other
improvements to this part of the code.

The first two patches are minor bug fixes that avoid extra passes
through the poll function.  The third simplifies code inside the
polling loop a bit.

The last two update how interrupts are disabled; previously it was
possible for another I/O completion condition to be recorded before
NAPI got scheduled.

					-Alex

Alex Elder (5):
  net: ipa: count actual work done in gsi_channel_poll()
  net: ipa: heed napi_complete() return value
  net: ipa: have gsi_channel_update() return a value
  net: ipa: repurpose gsi_irq_ieob_disable()
  net: ipa: disable IEOB interrupts before clearing

 drivers/net/ipa/gsi.c | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 1 file changed, 21 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1