Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] rtlwifi: rtl_pci: fix bool comparison in expressions

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 14:22:35 +0000 (UTC)

Aditya Srivastava <[email-masked]> wrote:

> There are certain conditional expressions in rtl_pci, where a boolean
> variable is compared with true/false, in forms such as (foo == true) or
> (false != bar), which does not comply with checkpatch.pl (CHECK:
> BOOL_COMPARISON), according to which boolean variables should be
> themselves used in the condition, rather than comparing with true/false
> 
> E.g., in drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/ps.c,
> "if (find_p2p_ie == true)" can be replaced with "if (find_p2p_ie)"
> 
> Replace all such expressions with the bool variables appropriately
> 
> Signed-off-by: Aditya Srivastava <[email-masked]>

5 patches applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

d8cbaa3de403 rtlwifi: rtl_pci: fix bool comparison in expressions
f7c76283fc5f rtlwifi: rtl8192c-common: fix bool comparison in expressions
64338f0dfd6a rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: fix bool comparison in expressions
33ae4623d544 rtlwifi: rtl8192se: fix bool comparison in expressions
9264cabc1204 rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: fix bool comparison in expressions

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/patch/[email-masked]/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches