Subject: [PATCH] rtlwifi: use tasklet_setup to initialize rx_work_tasklet

From: Emil Renner Berthing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 18:15:50 +0100

In commit d3ccc14dfe95 most of the tasklets in this driver was
updated to the new API. However for the rx_work_tasklet only the
type of the callback was changed from
  void _rtl_rx_work(unsigned long data)
to
  void _rtl_rx_work(struct tasklet_struct *t).

The initialization of rx_work_tasklet was still open-coded and the
function pointer just cast into the old type, and hence nothing sets
rx_work_tasklet.use_callback = true and the callback was still called as

  t->func(t->data);

with uninitialized/zero t->data.

Commit 6b8c7574a5f8 changed the casting of _rtl_rx_work a bit and
initialized t->data to a pointer to the tasklet cast to an unsigned
long.

This way calling t->func(t->data) might actually work through all the
casting, but it still doesn't update the code to use the new tasklet
API.

Let's use the new tasklet_setup to initialize rx_work_tasklet properly
and set rx_work_tasklet.use_callback = true so that the callback is
called as

  t->callback(t);

without all the casting.

Fixes: 6b8c7574a5f8 ("rtlwifi: fix build warning")
Fixes: d3ccc14dfe95 ("rtlwifi/rtw88: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API")
Signed-off-by: Emil Renner Berthing <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/usb.c | 3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/usb.c b/drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/usb.c
index d62b87f010c9..6c5e242b1bc5 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/usb.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/usb.c
@@ -310,8 +310,7 @@ static int _rtl_usb_init_rx(struct ieee80211_hw *hw)
 	init_usb_anchor(&rtlusb->rx_cleanup_urbs);
 
 	skb_queue_head_init(&rtlusb->rx_queue);
-	rtlusb->rx_work_tasklet.func = (void(*))_rtl_rx_work;
-	rtlusb->rx_work_tasklet.data = (unsigned long)&rtlusb->rx_work_tasklet;
+	tasklet_setup(&rtlusb->rx_work_tasklet, _rtl_rx_work);
 
 	return 0;
 }
-- 
2.30.0