Subject: [PATCH 0/2] net: usb: qmi_wwan: new mux_id sysfs file

From: Daniele Palmas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:34:31 +0100

Hello,

this patch series add a sysfs file to let userspace know which mux
id has been used to create a qmimux network interface.

I'm aware that adding new sysfs files is not usually the right path,
but my understanding is that this piece of information can't be
retrieved in any other way and its absence restricts how
userspace application (e.g. like libqmi) can take advantage of the
qmimux implementation in qmi_wwan.

Thanks,
Daniele

v2: used sysfs_emit in mux_id_show

Daniele Palmas (2):
  net: usb: qmi_wwan: add qmap id sysfs file for qmimux interfaces
  net: qmi_wwan: document qmap/mux_id sysfs file

 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-net-qmi | 10 +++++++
 drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c                    | 27 +++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 37 insertions(+)

-- 
2.17.1