Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-next-2021-02-05

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 16:19:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net-next tree, more info below. Please let me know if
there are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 73b7a6047971aa6ce4a70fc4901964d14f077171:

  net: dsa: bcm_sf2: support BCM4908's integrated switch (2021-01-09 19:18:10 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next.git tags/wireless-drivers-next-2021-02-05

for you to fetch changes up to 4832bb371c4175ffb506a96accbb08ef2b2466e7:

  iwl4965: do not process non-QOS frames on txq->sched_retry path (2021-01-25 16:43:27 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers-next patches for v5.12

First set of patches for v5.12. A smaller pull request this time,
biggest feature being a better key handling for ath9k. And of course
the usual fixes and cleanups all over.

Major changes:

ath9k

* more robust encryption key cache management

brcmfmac

* support BCM4365E with 43666 ChipCommon chip ID

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aditya Srivastava (5):
      rtlwifi: rtl_pci: fix bool comparison in expressions
      rtlwifi: rtl8192c-common: fix bool comparison in expressions
      rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: fix bool comparison in expressions
      rtlwifi: rtl8192se: fix bool comparison in expressions
      rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: fix bool comparison in expressions

Amey Narkhede (1):
      qtnfmac_pcie: Use module_pci_driver

Chin-Yen Lee (2):
      rtw88: reduce the log level for failure of tx report
      rtw88: 8723de: adjust the LTR setting

Ching-Te Ku (1):
      rtw88: coex: set 4 slot TDMA for BT link and WL busy

Colin Ian King (1):
      wilc1000: fix spelling mistake in Kconfig "devision" -> "division"

Dan Carpenter (1):
      ath11k: dp: clean up a variable name

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      mwifiex: pcie: Drop bogus __refdata annotation

Jouni Malinen (5):
      ath: Use safer key clearing with key cache entries
      ath9k: Clear key cache explicitly on disabling hardware
      ath: Export ath_hw_keysetmac()
      ath: Modify ath_key_delete() to not need full key entry
      ath9k: Postpone key cache entry deletion for TXQ frames reference it

Kalle Valo (2):
      ath11k: pci: remove unnecessary mask in ath11k_pci_enable_ltssm()
      Merge ath-next from git://git.kernel.org/.../kvalo/ath.git

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
      mt7601u: use ieee80211_rx_list to pass frames to the network stack as a batch
      mt7601u: process tx URBs with status EPROTO properly

Luca Pesce (1):
      brcmfmac: clear EAP/association status bits on linkdown events

Rafał Miłecki (1):
      brcmfmac: support BCM4365E with 43666 ChipCommon chip ID

Rakesh Pillai (2):
      ath10k: Fix error handling in case of CE pipe init failure
      ath10k: Remove voltage regulator votes during wifi disable

Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
      iwl4965: do not process non-QOS frames on txq->sched_retry path

Tian Tao (1):
      wilc1000: use flexible-array member instead of zero-length array

Tony Lindgren (2):
      wlcore: Downgrade exceeded max RX BA sessions to debug
      wlcore: Fix command execute failure 19 for wl12xx

Vincent Fann (1):
      rtw88: 8821c: apply CCK PD level which calculates from dynamic mechanism

Wen Gong (1):
      ath10k: prevent deinitializing NAPI twice

YANG LI (1):
      rtw88: Simplify bool comparison

Zheng Yongjun (2):
      rtw88: Delete useless kfree code
      brcmfmac: Delete useless kfree code

Zhi Han (2):
      mt7601u: process URBs in status EPROTO properly
      mt7601u: check the status of device in calibration

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath.h                     |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/ahb.c              |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.c             |  25 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.h             |   5 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/pci.c              |   7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/sdio.c             |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/snoc.c             | 103 +++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/dp_rx.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/pci.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/mac80211-ops.c      |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/htc_drv_main.c      |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.h                |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/main.c              |  95 ++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/key.c                     |  41 ++++----
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cfg80211.c         |   7 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/chip.c    |   1 +
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/firmware.c         |  10 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/pcie.c    |   1 +
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/include/brcm_hw_ids.h       |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/4965-mac.c     |  11 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/pcie.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt7601u/dma.c        |  21 ++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt7601u/phy.c        |   3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/Kconfig    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/fw.h       |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/quantenna/qtnfmac/pcie/pcie.c |  13 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/ps.c          |   4 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/dm.c    |   8 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/hw.c    |   4 +-
 .../wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8192c/dm_common.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/hw.c    |   4 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8821ae/phy.c   |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/coex.c          |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/debug.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.c          |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/rtw8723d.c      |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/rtw8821c.c      |   7 --
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/tx.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl12xx/main.c              |   3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/main.c              |  17 +---
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/wlcore.h            |   3 -
 41 files changed, 283 insertions(+), 170 deletions(-)