Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/11] mlx5 for upstream 2021-02-10

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 20:49:17 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This pull request includes fixups and cleanups for net-next,
patches in this series were already reviewed on netdev mailing list.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit e4b62cf7559f2ef9a022de235e5a09a8d7ded520:

  net: mvpp2: add an entry to skip parser (2021-02-10 15:41:02 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-for-upstream-2021-02-10

for you to fetch changes up to b50c4892cb98417df96b73119c54520da34a3e88:

  net/mlx5: SF, Fix error return code in mlx5_sf_dev_probe() (2021-02-10 20:47:15 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-for-upstream-2021-02-10

Misc cleanups and trivial fixes for net-next

1) spelling mistakes
2) error path checks fixes
3) unused includes and struct fields cleanup
4) build error when MLX5_ESWITCH=no

----------------------------------------------------------------
Colin Ian King (3):
      net/mlx5: fix spelling mistake in Kconfig "accelaration" -> "acceleration"
      net/mlx5e: Fix spelling mistake "channles" -> "channels"
      net/mlx5e: Fix spelling mistake "Unknouwn" -> "Unknown"

Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix a NULL vs IS_ERR() check

Jiapeng Zhong (1):
      net/mlx5: Assign boolean values to a bool variable

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      net/mlx5: Delete device list leftover

Lukas Bulwahn (1):
      net/mlx5: docs: correct section reference in table of contents

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix tc_tun.h to verify MLX5_ESWITCH config

Wei Yongjun (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix error return code in mlx5e_tc_esw_init()
      net/mlx5: SF, Fix error return code in mlx5_sf_dev_probe()

Zou Wei (1):
      net/mlx5_core: remove unused including <generated/utsrelease.h>

 Documentation/networking/device_drivers/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5.rst | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Kconfig                    | 6 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.h                | 4 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c                  | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c                   | 1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c                    | 6 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/indir_table.c          | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c                  | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/driver.c            | 1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                                        | 1 -
 10 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)