Subject: [pull request][net 00/15] mlx5 fixes 2021-02-11

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:56:26 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

For -stable v5.4
 ('net/mlx5e: E-switch, Fix rate calculation for overflow')i

For -stable v5.10
 ('net/mlx5: Disallow RoCE on multi port slave device')
 ('net/mlx5: Disable devlink reload for multi port slave device')
 ('net/mlx5e: Don't change interrupt moderation params when DIM is enabled')
 ('net/mlx5e: Replace synchronize_rcu with synchronize_net')
 ('net/mlx5e: Enable XDP for Connect-X IPsec capable devices')
 ('net/mlx5e: kTLS, Use refcounts to free kTLS RX priv context')
 ('net/mlx5e: Check tunnel offload is required before setting SWP')
 ('net/mlx5: Fix health error state handling')
 ('net/mlx5: Disable devlink reload for lag devices')
 ('net/mlx5e: CT: manage the lifetime of the ct entry object')

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 9c899aa6ac6ba1e28feac82871d44af0b0e7e05c:

  Merge branch 'mptcp-Miscellaneous-fixes' (2021-02-11 18:30:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-02-11

for you to fetch changes up to e1c3940c6003d820c787473c65711b49c2d1bc42:

  net/mlx5e: Check tunnel offload is required before setting SWP (2021-02-11 18:50:16 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-02-11

----------------------------------------------------------------
Maxim Mikityanskiy (5):
      net/mlx5e: Don't change interrupt moderation params when DIM is enabled
      net/mlx5e: Change interrupt moderation channel params also when channels are closed
      net/mlx5e: Replace synchronize_rcu with synchronize_net
      net/mlx5e: Fix CQ params of ICOSQ and async ICOSQ
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Use refcounts to free kTLS RX priv context

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5e: Check tunnel offload is required before setting SWP

Oz Shlomo (1):
      net/mlx5e: CT: manage the lifetime of the ct entry object

Parav Pandit (1):
      net/mlx5e: E-switch, Fix rate calculation for overflow

Raed Salem (2):
      net/mlx5e: Enable striding RQ for Connect-X IPsec capable devices
      net/mlx5e: Enable XDP for Connect-X IPsec capable devices

Shay Drory (5):
      net/mlx5: Fix health error state handling
      net/mlx5: Disable devlink reload for multi port slave device
      net/mlx5: Disallow RoCE on multi port slave device
      net/mlx5: Disallow RoCE on lag device
      net/mlx5: Disable devlink reload for lag devices

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 259 +++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.h   |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |   2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/en_accel.h         |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c |  66 +++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |  39 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  22 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.c   |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.h   |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |  22 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   3 +-
 14 files changed, 295 insertions(+), 141 deletions(-)