Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 0/6] mlx5 real time clock

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:30:36 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi, 

This series adds the support for mlx5 clock real time translation mode.
In case of no objection the series will be applied to mlx5-next branch.

Device timestamp can be in real time mode (cycles to time translation is
offloaded into the Hardware). With real time mode, HW provides timestamp
which is already translated into nanoseconds.

For more information about real time mode please see last patch in the
series.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---

Aharon Landau (1):
  net/mlx5: Add new timestamp mode bits

Aya Levin (1):
  net/mlx5: Add cyc2time HW translation mode support

Eran Ben Elisha (4):
  net/mlx5: Add register layout to support real-time time-stamp
  net/mlx5: Refactor init clock function
  net/mlx5: Move all internal timer metadata into a dedicated struct
  net/mlx5: Move some PPS logic into helper functions

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h  |   3 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c  |   7 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h |   7 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |  18 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |  11 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c   |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.c   | 431 +++++++++++++-----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.h   |  36 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                   |   5 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  13 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  84 +++-
 11 files changed, 489 insertions(+), 129 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2