Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] Add 5gbase-r PHY interface mode

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 20:20:51 +0100

Hello,

there is still some testing needed for Amethyst patches, so I have
split the part adding support for 5gbase-r interface mode and am sending
it alone.

The first two patches are already reviewed.

Changes since last patches (Amethyst v16):
- added phylink 5gbase-r handler
- added SFP support for 5gbase-r mode

Marek

Marek Behún (2):
  net: phylink: Add 5gbase-r support
  sfp: add support for 5gbase-t SFPs

Pavana Sharma (2):
  dt-bindings: net: Add 5GBASER phy interface
  net: phy: Add 5GBASER interface mode

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet-controller.yaml        | 1 +
 Documentation/networking/phy.rst                            | 6 ++++++
 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c                                   | 4 ++++
 drivers/net/phy/sfp-bus.c                                   | 3 +++
 include/linux/phy.h                                         | 4 ++++
 5 files changed, 18 insertions(+)

-- 
2.26.2