Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] Netfilter updates for net-next

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 20:03:29 +0100

Hi,

The following patchset contains Netfilter updates for net-next:

1) Add two helper functions to release one table and hooks from
   the netns and netlink event path.

2) Add table ownership infrastructure, this new infrastructure allows
   users to bind a table (and its content) to a process through the
   netlink socket.

Please, pull these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf-next.git

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit c4762993129f48f5f5e233f09c246696815ef263:

  Merge branch 'skbuff-introduce-skbuff_heads-bulking-and-reusing' (2021-02-13 14:32:04 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf-next.git HEAD

for you to fetch changes up to 6001a930ce0378b62210d4f83583fc88a903d89d:

  netfilter: nftables: introduce table ownership (2021-02-15 18:17:15 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Pablo Neira Ayuso (3):
      netfilter: nftables: add helper function to release one table
      netfilter: nftables: add helper function to release hooks of one single table
      netfilter: nftables: introduce table ownership

 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h        |   6 +
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter/nf_tables.h |   5 +
 net/netfilter/nf_tables_api.c            | 245 ++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 3 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)