Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next V2 0/2] bpf: Updates for BPF-helper bpf_check_mtu

From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 07:36:38 +0100

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:49:53 +0100
Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The FIB lookup example[1] show how the IP-header field tot_len
> (iph->tot_len) is used as input to perform the MTU check. The recently
> added MTU check helper bpf_check_mtu() should also support this type
> of MTU check.
> 
> Lets add this feature before merge window, please. This is a followup
> to 34b2021cc616 ("bpf: Add BPF-helper for MTU checking").

Which git tree should I send this against bpf-next or bpf, to keep this
change together with 34b2021cc616 ("bpf: Add BPF-helper for MTU
checking") ?

-- 
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer
  MSc.CS, Principal Kernel Engineer at Red Hat
  LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brouer