Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio: features, fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 14:33:33 -0500

There are a couple new drivers and support for the new management
interface for mlx under review now. I figured I'll send them separately
if review is done in time, lots of people are waiting for the vdpa tool
patches to I want to make sure they make this release.

The following changes since commit f40ddce88593482919761f74910f42f4b84c004b:

  Linux 5.11 (2021-02-14 14:32:24 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 16c10bede8b3d8594279752bf53153491f3f944f:

  virtio-input: add multi-touch support (2021-02-23 07:52:59 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio: features, fixes

new vdpa features to allow creation and deletion of new devices
virtio-blk support per-device queue depth
fixes, cleanups all over the place

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Colin Xu (1):
      virtio_input: Prevent EV_MSC/MSC_TIMESTAMP loop storm for MT.

Dongli Zhang (1):
      vhost scsi: alloc vhost_scsi with kvzalloc() to avoid delay

Gustavo A. R. Silva (1):
      virtio_net: Fix fall-through warnings for Clang

Jason Wang (17):
      virtio-pci: do not access iomem via struct virtio_pci_device directly
      virtio-pci: split out modern device
      virtio-pci-modern: factor out modern device initialization logic
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce vp_modern_remove()
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce helper to set config vector
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce helpers for setting and getting status
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce helpers for setting and getting features
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce vp_modern_generation()
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce vp_modern_set_queue_vector()
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce vp_modern_queue_address()
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce helper to set/get queue_enable
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce helper for setting/geting queue size
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce helper for getting queue nums
      virtio-pci-modern: introduce helper to get notification offset
      virito-pci-modern: rename map_capability() to vp_modern_map_capability()
      virtio-pci: introduce modern device module
      virtio_vdpa: don't warn when fail to disable vq

Jiapeng Zhong (1):
      virtio-mem: Assign boolean values to a bool variable

Joseph Qi (1):
      virtio-blk: support per-device queue depth

Mathias Crombez (1):
      virtio-input: add multi-touch support

Parav Pandit (6):
      vdpa_sim_net: Make mac address array static
      vdpa: Extend routine to accept vdpa device name
      vdpa: Define vdpa mgmt device, ops and a netlink interface
      vdpa: Enable a user to add and delete a vdpa device
      vdpa: Enable user to query vdpa device info
      vdpa_sim_net: Add support for user supported devices

Stefano Garzarella (1):
      vdpa/mlx5: fix param validation in mlx5_vdpa_get_config()

Xianting Tian (1):
      virtio_mmio: fix one typo

 drivers/block/virtio_blk.c             |  11 +-
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c               |   1 +
 drivers/vdpa/Kconfig                   |   1 +
 drivers/vdpa/ifcvf/ifcvf_main.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c      |   4 +-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa.c                    | 503 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim.c       |   3 +-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim.h       |   2 +
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim_net.c   | 100 ++++--
 drivers/vhost/scsi.c                   |   9 +-
 drivers/virtio/Kconfig                 |   9 +
 drivers/virtio/Makefile                |   1 +
 drivers/virtio/virtio_input.c          |  26 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_mem.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_mmio.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.h     |  22 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_modern.c     | 504 ++++-----------------------
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_modern_dev.c | 599 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/virtio/virtio_vdpa.c           |   3 +-
 include/linux/vdpa.h                   |  44 ++-
 include/linux/virtio_pci_modern.h      | 111 ++++++
 include/uapi/linux/vdpa.h              |  40 +++
 22 files changed, 1492 insertions(+), 507 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_modern_dev.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/virtio_pci_modern.h
 create mode 100644 include/uapi/linux/vdpa.h